Monday, November 29, 2010

Days 10-24

OK, I will admit I took a few days off of doing the technique due to all of the Thanksgiving madness and I have noticed some increased Raynaud's symptoms. But overall since I have been using the Submersion Technique I have been having incredible results with my Raynaud's. It is freeeezzzzing here in Boone, but when I have done the technique consistently I've had almost no symptoms. I am beyond thrilled!

I was so impressed, I decided to take my boyfriend out to see the Leonoids meteor shower for his birthday the Saturday before last, and I had zero Raynaud's symptoms. Sitting out in the cold and dark for several hours was something I never would have dreamed of doing a few months ago. I wasn't at all cold or numb. We actually ended up having to leave because he got too cold. It wasn't me for once! I'm enjoying being used to the cold.

It was a little disappointing that my Raynaud's came back when I wasn't doing the technique consistently. Although the Submersion Technique is not as difficult to schedule into my life as I thought, I would like to be able to cure my Raynaud's without having to do it all the time. Especially since I will be going to college next year and would rather not have to sit outside my dorm with a bucket of water – which would probably get me some weird looks. I'll be interested to see if maybe once I do this for a little bit longer I can maybe wean my self off the technique, and continue living without the Raynaud's.

No comments:

Post a Comment